Monday, June 8, 2009

Class Schedule...CHECK!

Well, one more piece of the puzzle has revealed itself. I now know what my first semester 1L schedule looks like! YAY! I was placed in the section I requested (score!) and now I have some sort of idea of the time constrains I'll be dealing with my first semester. Overall, I am happy. I'll have time to study, workout, cook a decent dinner for my food-loving child and hopefully NOT fry my brain before finals arrive.
***
It is now 47 days until I relocate to College Town. Unlike some, I've given myself about three weeks to get acquainted with my new home. I'm sure I'll need to know the location of a bank, a grocery store, a Wal-mart (they have those in every town, right?), and whatever else might come to mind. I certainly don't want to feel rushed in this transition. I already have enough anxiety as it is.
***
I am currently reading "Getting to Maybe" and am finding that it has some really useful information regarding the nature of the law school exam and how one should go about analyzing hypotheticals presented. I can absolutely see why this book is mentioned so heavily on forums and various blog sites.
***
I'd like to thank everyone for the comments on the blog. I really appreciate that folks are at least a little interested in what's going on in my lil' ol' life. I especially appreciate those who share their experiences, because I think something can always be learned from the experiences of others. Keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment