Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Amazing Blogosphere

It's amazing how many different blogs there are from folks sharing their experience in law school. Most of them are interesting and unique and have provided me with a great deal of information regarding what I need to plan for and what to expect once I become a 1L. I have decided to follow a few because their stories were especially interesting to me, some because of their candidness with their experience thus far and others because I identified with certain personality traits or thought processes and am interested to know how they navigate the maze that is law school.

Meanwhile, I continue to "mailbox watch" and two days in a row I've opened an empty mailbox...the good news- no bills (YAY!) and no letters of rejection, the bad news- no letters of acceptance. The thing is, even if I did get any letters of acceptance, I'm about 80% sure that I'll be attending a school that has already accepted me. Why am I so worried about the others??? Maybe I should shift my "mailbox watch" to the scholarship information that should be coming from my future professional institution.

In the meantime, if anyone has any advice as to what I can do to distract myself from the "mailbox watch" I will be forever grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading my blog!

    I really don't know how I survived the mailbox watch, so I have no advice for you unfortunately, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog! I actually stumbled upon it before you made your decision to go UIUC, but forgot to bookmark it, lol.

    I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete